我们的 学校应用 保持连接状态，在旅途中...
We want each pupil to feel part of EGA as soon as possible and we do everything we can to reassure students and parents during the move from primary to secondary.
- Shortly after you have received an offer of a place at EGA for your daughter she will be invited to take some cognitive attainment tests, which will enable us to offer her the right level of challenge and support as soon as she starts in September.
- You and your daughter will be invited to school for an interview in June. During this interview, you will be given a pack of details about the school, the uniform and asked to sign the EGA pledge, which explains what is expected of EGA students and how you can support the work of your daughter.
- The Assistant Headteacher in charge of transition and SENCO liaise with primary schools regarding each student’s needs.
- We visit as many feeder primaries as possible to meet the girls coming to EGA in a small group and answer all their questions, bringing along some of our current year 7s to help them feel excited.
- The Assistant Headteacher in charge of transition will then decide which students go into which teaching group and tutor groups, taking advice from primary teachers and ensuring that each group has a balance of different levels of achievement.
- In July, students are invited to spend a morning at school to meet their tutors, classmates, the Executive Headteacher and other key staff. They will also sample some lessons.
- 父母 are invited to a special parents’ evening which gives you the chance to meet Heads of House, Pastoral Managers and Subject Leaders, and to ask any questions you might have. We also share information about the Year 7 curriculum and how you can support at home.
- 我们的 Summer School runs in the last few days of the holidays. This allows girls to make new friends, meet some of their future teachers and get to know their way around the building.
- The first day of school in September is only for Year 7s, allowing them to settle in and learn their way around before the older girls arrive.
- Each student will be given a student planner that they should bring and use every day to record homework. 父母 and teachers can also use the planner to send notes. You are asked to check and sign planners every week.
500 Internal Server Error
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.
- After students have been at EGA for a month, you will be invited in the evening to meet your daughters’ tutor and to ask questions about progress so far. 信息 will be given regarding baseline assessments and students’ commitment to learning.
- You will also be emailed a weekly newsletter from school keeping you up to date on school events and successes. The newsletter is also available to read on the school website and hard copies can be collected from reception. You can also download the EGA app to receive and send key information and messages.